Look After Your Kids When You're Away
Mac Personal Monitor
REFOG Personal Monitor is the best solution I've found to track my kids computer usage. Basically anything they can do on the computer, REFOG can make note of it. Its sophistication coupled with its ease of configuration make it a home run for its intended usage. And its stealth ability helps keep it from being disabled even by tech savvy teenagers.
For any version of Mac OS X from 10.5 to 10.10 Yosemite
Keep an eye on your kids.
Install Refog application to monitor a computer and log all user activity.
Easy to Install
Download Refog. Run the application. Click «Install». It will take only a minute or two.
Refog keeps track of web pages visited using Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Get a clear picture of what’s going on. Refog takes shots of full desktop, visited webpages and open windows.
Refog collects chat messages sent and received using Apple Messages (iMessage and iChat), Skype and Adium.
Refog monitors keyboard input and records all typed and copied text including passwords.
Reports by Email
Type in your email address and receive regular reports and screenshots into your inbox.
Search and Filter
Use text search, date filter and event categories to quickly sift through the information.
You can completely hide or password-protect Refog. It will stay low until you use your hot key combination.
- Automatically clean up old or big logs;
- Bookmark events for future reference;
- Select what applications to monitor;
- Record use of computer and applications..
- Refog 3.2 application requires OS X 10.10 Yosemite or 10.9 Mavericks.
- Other versions of Refog are available for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.5 Leopard (Intel or PowerPC).