After using your software for a while I would like to let you know it is the best monitoring software I have used to date. The only thing I didn't like about the version I was using was it didn't pick up on Facebook chat logs. I decided to start using monitoring software as something fishey was going on with my partner and she was caught out using the brilliant software you provided. I would like to get Fre Lifetime Upgrades as I have just moved up to Windows 7 from XP and my current version is playing up. ...
I have used REFOG for a year, i have founded the most friendly spy software i have used. it gave me peace of mine knowing what my kids doing on the net. it gives a real detail of sites visited and every key strokes as well as detailed conversation,it is a real peace of mine tool i highly recommended. specially to concerned parents ...
- Register your 90days free beta on a promo page. If don't yet have Refog's customer account, you will receive an email with your username and password, thereby allowing you to enter the Customer Area.
- Visit the Customer Area login page on your Android device: https://account.refog.com/app/. Log in using the username and password you have received:
- Download the Cell Spy app from the Customer Area.
- Install Cell Spy on your device.
- When you first run the Cell Spy app, you need to activate the app with the login details (username and password) that you received by email. You also need to set a local password to open the app on your device.
- If the activation is successful, you will enter the Settings window.
Updating the REFOG Cell Spy application
- Open the Cell Spy app on your device. If a new version of the app is available, an update symbol will appear. Tap this and the update will be downloaded.
Configuring Stealth mode
- Open the Cell Spy app on your device and turn on Stealth Mode. Reboot your device.
- Since the app icon is now hidden, you will need to open the app through a widget. To do this, go to Settings → Apps → Widgets, and place the “Sticker” widget on your home screen.
- Open the widget from the Android home screen and enter the password that you use to run the Cell Spy app on your device.