What's New in Refog Personal Monitor for Mac
Mac Personal Monitor
Сompatible with: macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite; Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.9 and Windows.
Personal Monitor for Mac Change Log:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
- Bug fixes
- macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility update;
- Google Chrome compatibility update.
- New: compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan;
- Fixed email delivery bugs.
- New: taking screenshots of Facebook chat messages.
- Improved web browser monitoring accuracy.
- Added options to disable text or chat monitoring.
- Minor OS X Yosemite compatibility fixes.
- New: updated looks and compatibility for OS X Yosemite.
- HTML export paths fix.
- New: "Event Flow" view.
All recorded information is show as a stream of events. Simply scroll through screenshot previews, text transcripts, chat logs and visited web site links. Click on events to show full size screenshots or open web links. Search text and filter by date to find what you need. Click on bookmark outline to mark an important event for future reference.
- Revamped and simplified user interface.
- Preliminary OS X Yosemite compatibility.
- New: updated look of logs received by email.
- Emailed logs and screenshots now look right on Gmail.com and iCloud.com websites.
- Added Chats to Email Delivery and Log Export.
- New: Apple Messages and iChat chat messages logging.
- New: Quick Settings. Use "Gear" icon next to a log section to show corresponding settings.
- Guest user monitoring can be disabled now.
- System event and application launch/termination event monitoring can be disabled now.
New: Log Cleanup automatically deletes old events and screen shots that take too much disk space.
Use "Monitoring" > "Settings" menu, "Log Cleanup" tab to configure.
New: Use App Filter to select which applications to monitor.
Use "Monitoring" > "Settings" menu, "Applications" tab to configure.
- New: Logging Skype chat history.
- Email delivery now works for iCloud and Mobile Me emails.
OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility. Recommended for all users planning to upgrade to 10.9.
- Simplified email delivery configuration. TLS and Email Size settings are now detected automatically.
- Added automatic email delivery settings for more email servers.
- Fast viewer application shut down and fast screenshot deletion.
- Screenshots are no longer created when a screensaver is running.
- New: Chat logging for Adium.
- New Date Filter option: Last Run.
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility.
- New: Recording Google Chrome website visits.
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) localization.
- New: Recording Mozilla Firefox website visits.
- Added partial localizations: Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Turkish and Chinese Traditional.
- Minor bug fixes and performance tuning.
- New: Event Bookmarks for quick access.
- Overall performance and stability improvements.
- New: context menus for events.
- Updated user interface.
- Faster and improved log search.
- Localizations: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion specific:
- Full Screen support.
- Graphics updated for Retina display.
- No longer interfering with Resume feature.