I have used REFOG for a year, i have founded the most friendly spy software i have used. it gave me peace of mine knowing what my kids doing on the net. it gives a real detail of sites visited and every key strokes as well as detailed conversation,it is a real peace of mine tool i highly recommended. specially to concerned parents ...
After using your software for a while I would like to let you know it is the best monitoring software I have used to date. The only thing I didn't like about the version I was using was it didn't pick up on Facebook chat logs. I decided to start using monitoring software as something fishey was going on with my partner and she was caught out using the brilliant software you provided. I would like to get Fre Lifetime Upgrades as I have just moved up to Windows 7 from XP and my current version is playing up. ...
Refog Employee MonitorProtect your company's assets with employee monitoring
- The following five files will be copied to the specified folder:
- MpkNetInstall.exe - program installer;
- logstart.vbs - installer to be run in the hidden mode;
- loguninstall.vbs - uninstaller to be run in the hidden mode;
- key.bin - license file;
- mpk.db - default settings file;
3. Using administrator privileges launch logstart.vbs on all computers
4. To open a network log, click the menu File and select Connect to another computer…
5. When viewing a log Refog Employee Monitor will ask for a login and a password for an administrator of that computer, which log you are trying to view.
1. Install the software on any computer on the network with the network
2. Set up the watching parameters that will be applied to all network computers by default.
3. Create an installer for the REFOG Employee Monitor; click the menu File and select Create Installer…
The following four files will be copied to the specified folder:
- MpkNetInstall.exe – program installer;
- logstart.vbs – installer to be run in the hidden mode;
- loguninstall.vbs – uninstaller to be run in the hidden mode;
- key.bin – license file;
- mpk.db – default settings file;
4. Copy these files to the domain controller common folder "NETLOGON".
5. You should add the logon script "logstart.vbs" on the domain controller for every user you want to install "REFOG Employee Monitor" to. For this, open Control Panel , click the Administrative Tools icon, double-click Active Directory Users and Computers, right-click the user, select Properties and then add the script to the Logon Script field.
If the logon script has been already specified, you should add the following string to this script to run the installer in the hidden mode: "MpkNetinstall" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /NET
This done, "REFOG Employee Monitor" will be installed and run on the domain computers as soon as the users log on.
You are able to view logs only under the domain administrator rights and having access to the shared system resources "C$", "D$", etc. of the domain computers.
To open a network log, click the menu File and select
Connect to another computer...
To open a local log, on the menu File select Local log
If you manually install REFOG Employee Monitor on every computer then to open a log the following requirements should be met:
- You should login to Windows using Administrator account
- Computer which logs you are planning to view should have exactly the same account as in previous step. Meaning login and password should completely match to login and password of Administrator account you are using to view logs.
We are working on this issue and these requirements will not be needed anymore.
1 Press Windows key and R key.
2 Type runrefog and press Enter.
To start it automatically for a certain user, select the user from the list and click the red button.